Wednesday, July 29, 2009

paint shoes..

yesterday i've little experiment with a shoes that my frend give it to me..it made seem a look like imitation leather..i'm not sure, actually..cause the price of shoes is very cheap and i can't stop asking how imitation leather can be very cheap?..hmmmmm...*thinking*..

cause i'm not sure about the fabric and off course dont know the paint, so i guessed..yeah it's time to experiment pals..n_n..and i've good feeling bout acrylic paint..
and here we go~..


well, actually it was not a perfect combination..cause the colour in somehow not blend perfectly..but i like the colour..it's so bright..and save my work too..*lucky me..huhummm..n_n*


nb: my friend told me later to use GL paint for imitation leather..hmm..sound good advise..i'll try next pal..huhuy...

No comments: