Sunday, August 12, 2012

diy fascinator..

last month i made my own fascinator..quite simple..but still love it..*off course hehe*


let's take a better look..




i used bando base because it's the easy way i can use my fascinator..u'll see it later..


and below is my behind the scene..sorry for photos..taken at night so naturally it's underlight..


i made the flower with string.. my inspiration craftedblog said she used wire..but i guess it's work only with felt..if you use saten fabric it's useless..so i choose slim string..


flower..flower..flower..


my base have a raised part in the center..


saten ribbon with hardener..this is the most difficult part..to form the ribbon so it'll stay to the desired shape..


and tadaaaaa.. :)
see why i choose bando?..

hehe..luv my fascinator..

No comments: